Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just another day in Moab...

Well I got the parts in this morning, so that's good. Went back by a shop this morning to talk to them about maybe installing the parts for me. They don't have time today, but will tomorrow. So, they gave me a price that didn't seem bad. So, I'd rather just drop it off with them in the morning and get it back by noon instead of having to bug some of the guys here to death to help me install the stuff. I know I said that I was sure they'd help me, but tonight is the do your own thing night and I think that alot of the guys have things planned. So, anyway, should be back in order by noon tomorrow. The trails they were taking today were kinda iffy for me anyway.

Well, didn't bump into anyone this morning who was going out to do anything, so, I'll figure out a way to entertain myself. I think I'm probably just going to pack a backpack and go take some pictures. Don't worry, not going off into the mountains or anything, at least nothing to where I'd have a chance to get lost. I'll have my GPS though. Yeah, Mike, you'd love to come up here and backpack or MTN. Bike. Those guys are everywhere. Would be cool to have a bike today. The pizza was pretty good last night. Plus the fact that it was free. They had one pizza that had a cheese that seemed to have a Chalula type sauce mixed into it then had some chicken mixed in... man.. it was good.

Figured I'd just post a few more pictures from yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home