Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hiking around Moab...

Well first off, this is what my cabin looks like on the inside. Used the fisheye lens so you could actually see more of it. Not too bad. Works for me. And yes, the PC is sitting on the top bunk so I can get a better signal.


Hard to see in this picture, but this is a wide shot of the Portal RV Park with my cabin on the left side. If you click on it you can probably see it better. Anyway, that is the view I get to see in the morning. Not too shabby.
One of the Moab signs. It's been plastered with random stickers. A little suprised they haven't changed it out. But I guess once they do it will just get stickered again.


Here is a look down one of the sidewalks. Plenty of little shops and stores to go in and check out. Some nice eating places as well. It really kinda reminds me of The Drag in Austin. If you look close you can actually see me in this picture...



And yes, gas is a bit more expensive here. Was glad that I was walking and not wasting gas today. Although I do have a pretty nice tan now. Of course, my left side is darker than the right due to driving with my arm out of the window mainly while offroading... trying to watch where my wheels are going to go. Pretty neat to be able to just go down the street and look up to see these mountains and rocks all around you. Thanks to everyone for the birthday calls and messages! I really appriciate it! Is a bit weird being away from everyone on my birthday. I look forward to being back in Nac. See yall soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home